Sunday, March 9, 2008

I've Dun It!

Despite my limited knowledge, capability, and yes, even basic know-how of such advanced technology, such as blogging, I've successfully managed to create my very own niche in the blogging community. HURRAH! And what's more, I just slapped one more thing on top of everything else that I have to attend to.
Great.
For those of you who don't know, or don't care to know, teaching children is a very demanding, though fulfilling, job, and when you're not actually playing the role of 'maestro', you spend the rest of the time worrying about report cards, planning sheets, behavioral issues, portfolios, health concerns, etc. 
Nevertheless, hopefully this blog will become a source wherein I can let off some steam, share events, thoughts, etc. 
Input is welcome, as are posts, comments, etc. ENJOY!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound like a busy guy. Bless you for bloggin. I'm new to it myself, it changes your outlook on things a lot.